Deactivation of FRP lock in Android phone or tablet is not a hard nut to crack now. FRP Bypass APK is here to perform this action. Sometimes, you factory reset your phone to fix an issue but you can’t remember your Gmail ID password. You know that Gmail ID is an integral part of the phone to run apps and to retrieve your data back to the phone after a soft or a hard reset of the phone. If you can’t remember the Gmail ID password, it becomes impossible to retrieve data. FRP Bypass solves your problem and you safely retrieve your data without any complication.
FRP Bypass Salient Features
You can download it without paying any fee. It is a freemium that enables you to use different features to bypass your Android phone.
The tool is very simple to use. Just download it and start using it. It does not require any signup or registration for using it.
It ensures the security of your personal data present in your Android device. Your Android phone has a lot of personal files and images. When it is stolen, how you can save your data from being misused by the robbers. The only solution of the problem is to get the password of your Gmail ID. FRP Bypass enables you to retrieve the password of your Gmail ID.
It works quickly as it comes with a complete suite of tools for all kinds of Android phones that come with Google app and Google Play Store.
The data currently in the phone is absolutely safe and secure while you are using the FRP Bypass tool.
It is very easy to use. The FRP Bypass is a straightforward tool that focuses on the bypass of Google Factory Reset Protection. It does not affect your phone in any way.
FRP Bypass APK File Information
File Name: FRP Bypass
File Size: 46.6KB
File Type: App / Octet-stream
How to Download and use FRP Bypass APK
Go to the Settings in your Android device and select “Lock Screen & Security” from here.
Tap the “Unknown Sources” to Enable this option. If it is disabled, the system will not let you proceed while you are trying to install the FRP Bypass APK.
Download apk below
- Copy this file to the USB flash drive.
- Tap the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Once it is over, just tap the option “Open” to start the Setup Wizard.
- When you see the section “Factory Reset Protection” tab, you need to add your Gmail ID and password here. Since you don’t remember the password, so skip this step.
- Connect the USB flash drive with your Android device via OTG cable.
- File Explorer opens on the screen. Now go to the location where you have saved the FRP Bypass APK.
- Start installing it.
- Go to the “Settings” and tap “Backup and Reset” option.
- Now, tap the “Factory and Data Reset” to remove everything. Confirm by tapping the “Erase” option appears on the screen. Wait for a while until it erases data from the phone.
- It will ensure a safe and secure Bypass Google FRP. Wait for a few moments.
When it is done and you get the confirmation message, just restart the device and that’s it. You can add a new Gmail ID and Password to the Android phone and use the Google Play Store safely.